Monday, June 17, 2013

For Grandma Janet

Happy Birthday to Grandma Janet!


1. What is something Grandma always says to you?
  A: She wants to play a game.
 M: Give me a hug. 
2. What makes Grandma happy?
A: She likes playing games with me. And she also likes playing games.
 M: Playing hide and seek with me.

3. What makes Grandma sad?
A: When I hit Daddy.
M: Me not being with her.
 4. How does Grandma make you laugh?
A: She tickles me.
M: She tells me funny jokes.

5. What was Grandma like as a child?
A: She was like me.
M: She liked to play hide and seek.




6. How old is Grandma? 
A: I don't know. Thirty hundred.
  M: 3 I guess.

7. How tall is Grandma?
A: 50 feet I think.
M: This tall (arms stretched)

8. What is Grandma's favorite thing to do?
A: Take pictures.
M: Play at the park.
 9. What does Grandma do when you're not around?
A: I think she plays games.
M: Play games with other grownups.

10. If Grandma becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: Famous for riding a motorcycle.
M: Riding a big big bike.
11. What is Grandma really good at?
A: Riding bikes.
M: Making french toast.

12. What is Grandma not very good at?
 A: Climbing up a ladder.
M: Finding me.
13. What does Grandma do for her job?
A: Teaches kids how to write at school with Grandpa.
M: Help people make things at the North Pole.

14. What is Grandma's favorite food?
A: I don't know. I don't have any guess.
M: Ice cream.

15. What makes you proud of Grandma?
A: That she can help me make better food that I want to eat.
M: Bringing the garbage outside.

16. What makes Grandma proud of you?
A: She likes it when I listen to my mom.
M: Helping her take the food outside to put in her car.

17. What do you and Grandma do together?
A: Play the hundred puzzles.
M: Give a bunch of hugs together.

18. How are you and Grandma the same?
A: We both like pink.
M: We could ride our bikes together.

19. How are you and Grandma different?
A: She has glasses, I don't.
M: Us don't got the same hair.
20. How do you know Grandma loves you?
A: I listen and I always sit by her and help her play games.
M: Makes a picture of me and her.

21. Where is Grandma's favorite place to go?
A: School.
M:To the park.
22. What do you want to tell Grandma for her birthday?
  A: I like you. I know your favorite color is pink and we are coming to you on Friday.
M: Happy Birthday Grandma, I love you, and I will give you a lot of kisses.

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I wonder if the rest of you knew (or if Grandma Janet knew) she was an elf? :) Silly girls. These are always so fun to read.