Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Jess!

We've been friends with Jess since she met both Chris and her now-husband Mark in a Differential Equations and Linear Algebra class (is that right? at all?). We like to claim a hand in Mark and Jess getting married since it was on the day that we got married, when Chris was absent from class of course, that Jess sat next to Mark and asked him out. Good times.

I don't have nearly as many pictures of Jess with my kids, but I did find this one gem from when Audrey Jane turned 2.


And a little note from Audrey Jane herself:

Dear Jess,

I like going to your house. Someday could I maybe play at your house and babysit us? Happy birthday! And I like going to your house. I wish you a new dress for your birthday.

Love, Jane

We had dinner at Jess's house last week and the kids took advantage of a few yoga lessons.



A note from Megan Leigh:

Dear Jess,

I want to give you a new dress that has blue and butterflies and flowers and a pretty bow on the top. That's all I wanted to say. Happy Birthday Jess! And I give you a lot and lots of hugs.

Love, Megan


And Ben:

Hap berda jess

Ha. At least he attempted.


Happy Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Jamie Younker said...

LOVE these pictures, and I LOVE Jess! :) The letters from your kids are priceless.

Jess said...

Hahahaha! Thanks, Laura!! That was the cutest post you've ever put on your blog :)

And to answer Jane, sure! But probably not until you move back.

And to Megan, the dress sounds beautiful!

And to Ben, thx bud!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Love the yoga pictures. :)