Sunday, January 27, 2013

On a cousin's birthday

Happy FOURTH birthday to Dalton James! To celebrate, I helped the girls reminisce a bit...


What is your favorite thing about Dalton?
J: I like when he runs up and tries to catch me.
M: Playing with him.



What is your favorite thing to do with Dalton?
J: I like to help him learn how to potty train.
M: Play with not a baby.



What is Dalton's favorite food?
J: Macaroni and Cheese.
M: Basketti.



What is Dalton's favorite song?
J: I don't quite know, but if I guessed I think it would be Praise to the Man. But I don't know.
M: Praise to the Man.



What is Dalton's favorite movie?
J: Hmmm...it's, umm...Dragons. Hiccup.
M: Rapunzel.




What is Dalton's favorite place to go?
J: Grandma's House. Because he likes going to see Papa.
M: To the restaurant. To eat basketti.




What is Dalton's favorite toy?
J: Dalton's favorite toy is an airplane.
M: Rapunzel.




What do you like the most about Dalton?
J: I like when he comes over to our house and I also like having dinner at his house.
M: Playing with him. Tag.



What do you miss the most about Dalton?
J: I just miss Dalton.
M:I miss playing with him.




What do you want to tell Dalton for his birthday?
J: Happy Birthday! I wish to give him a present. It would be a car.
M: Happy Birthday DAAAAALLLLLton.


No comments: