Saturday, January 12, 2013

Caught in the Act

Ben is quite adept at climbing in and out of his highchair on his own now. He gets in for meals and snacks, and he'll often climb in of his own volition just because he's hungry. This was one of those times.


But instead of waiting for me to notice and hopefully feed him, he took his freedom a little bit farther and availed himself of a pear. He thought he was being so sneaky.

Don't you love Jane dancing in the background?

I caught him. And I took away the pear since it wasn't actually time to eat--though I did give it back during lunch. But not until after I took pictures.


2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Hahaha. I love this. What a clever kid. :)

Tannie Datwyler said...

Too adorable. I LOVE the face in the last picture.