Monday, March 5, 2012

Upgrade

We got the call last night that Megan's arm is not broken. It's definitely injured, though, as she still will not put any weight on it in any way. This morning we swapped the temporary cast for a more user-friendly brace.


We'll keep an eye on her for the next week. If her arm is still bothering her then, we'll probably be referred to an orthopedist. Let's cross our fingers that she just gets over it.

The other kids had their camera moments, too.




Though some were less picturesque than others, perhaps.



P.S. Happy Birthday Charyl!

P.P.S. Happy Birthday Darren!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm glad it's not broken. Hope she gets better soon.

Tannie Datwyler said...

I couldn't believe when I saw your last post (I've been out of the blog reading loop for days - family in town). I said, "NO WAY - Megan broke her arm, again," to Richard and I had to show him. :) I'm glad it's not really broken though. That girl is CRAZY!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Still makes me sad for her, even if it's not broken. Actually, it would probably be easier if it was broken if it's just going to keep on hurting because at least then you know how to fix it. BUT here's praying that it stops hurting all on it's own.

Rebecca said...

That's hard when you know something's wrong but don't know exactly what it is. Hopefully her arm recovers fast! Megan's such a cutie!

Michael said...

I'm glad it's not broken, Hope she gets better soon.

Megan said...

So glad it's not broken!