Sunday, March 18, 2012

Exersaucering

The best thing about having only one day between mine and Chris's birthdays is that instead of just having a birthday, we both get three days' worth of celebratings. Cuz we're awesome like that. But I'm saving that post for when we're actually done. Just a couple pictures, then, to fill the gap and keep your Wampler blog desires satiated.

Benjamin Ryan


Audrey Jane


Megan Leigh


Yeah...Megan pretty much hated the exersaucer when she was a baby. I couldn't find a single picture of her in it. Maybe I'll take one tomorrow, just so she can match...

4 comments:

pawlyandsandy said...

WOW Ben looks like a mini Chris! He's so cute! Love the pictures :) oh and Happy Birthday to the BOTH of you. Hope you have a ton of fun celebrating!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

hahah,I love it. I think I would love it even more if you made Megan sit in the excersaucer now.

The Waggoners said...

We have that same Exersaucer and my kids, so far, have lOVED it! A picture of Megan in it right now would be HILARIOUS!!

Tannie Datwyler said...

I always love sibling comparison photos. They really all do look like siblings, though I think that Ben ties the girls together the most.