Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nothing much to say...

Chris and I make cute babies.


Yep, pretty sure. They stay cute when they get bigger, too.


The general consensus seems to be that Ben looks most like Chris. What do you think?



Check out Ben's eyes. They are very dark, with only a tiny, almost white line surrounding his pupils. I've never seen any eyes quite like them.


We went to Silver Lake this week with Lisa and her kids again, while our husbands spent the day at Lagoon (lucky!). For comparison sake, here is our grandkid picture from August of last year.


And here is the picture we have this year. Yep, they got bigger. Picture proof.


And just for funnies, here is Ben sharing his opinion about...something. Not sure what it was, but he seems to disapprove. Thumbs down!



3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

hahaha I love that last picture. You do make pretty cute kids. And yes, I think Ben looks like his Daddy.
PS We need to play soon.

Deborah said...

He has your nose.

Tannie Datwyler said...

CUTE CUTE pictures of Ben. I love the last one.

And we are friends for MANY reasons. :) I was just excited that you noticed my attempt to be funny by putting "Leaving on a Jet Plane" as my song on my playlist. Not the John Denver thing. :)

Thanks again for calling today.