Wednesday, August 10, 2011

All About Ben

So far, we've got a very content little boy. Apparently, he just didn't like being stuck inside me. Now that he's out, life is grand.


Unless you're changing his diaper. This kid is extremely opposed to having his diaper changed. It's as if the world has ended every time we get the diaper off.


Unlike my girls, he hardly ever spits up. He does, however, have to be burped at least twice every time he eats. If the girls burped incidentally sometime during the course of a day, they were good. He HAS to be burped or he just won't eat.


Beyond those two things, he is quite happy. He is either asleep or content to watch what's going on around him.


Speaking of which, he is an excellent sleeper. Once he's fed and changed, I can lay him down in his bassinet and he's out within moments. He sleeps 4-5 hours at a time, especially during the night. Awesome. Love the bassinet, by the way.


Hooray for an adorable, happy baby! And hooray for not being pregnant anymore!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Awesome!! I am glad he is a good baby. and even more awesome that he doesn't spit up! He is super cute! I can't wait to meet him, whenever that will be.

We Krazy Knuts said...

That is so great! He sounds like my Ben was. I'm afraid this next one is going to be somewhat of a monster or something because my first two were awesome babies!

That first picture of him looks just like Chris!

Ruby in the Rough said...

Awesome! It sounds as if he and Marshall could almost be twinners! ;) Aren't little baby boys wonderful? I'm glad you're doing well.