Sunday, June 26, 2011

Amazingness

Father's Day was a week ago, but I still think it's a good time to post about Christopher. He's just too good to miss!

He's had some really cute moments with the girls lately... He was fixing the sprinkler valves in the front yard, and the girls decided to "help" him. He graciously allowed them to, for a while at least.


Chris has been in a quartet that has performed in sacrament meeting in a few wards, at the ward talent show, and even at a chapel meeting in the temple. He also sings with the ward choir and, when occasionally created, the stake choir. He was practicing some music and again let the girls "help" him on the piano.


I think it's funny that in both of these pictures, he is fully dressed and ready for the day and working while the girls are still in pajamas. That just proves that he is much more pulled together than I am right now. I take a lot longer to get the day going than he does.

Chris measured the girls on the wall this last week--we've been in our new house for a year! The girls have both grown several inches in the last year and were quite excited when Dad showed them how big they are now.



A couple weeks before Father's Day, Chris finally bought himself something that he's been wanting for a long, long time. Bolt cutters. His main motivation was this padlock.


It's been attached to the front of his car as long as we've had it, and I'm sure much, much longer than that. Well,


it's not there anymore! Yay!



Chris also fixed the gate in the backyard using his new hacksaw and some engineering ingenuity. And today he basically cleaned the whole house while I moped on the floor because I didn't feel well and my stomach is huge (self pity, don't you know). Pretty much he's amazing. Love you, Christopher!

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I think it is really easy to see how wonderful a husband is by seeing how he takes over when his wife is pregnant. I do love the pajama's though. It makes me feel better about doing the same.