Friday, May 17, 2013

That's Just Bill.

Happy Norwegian Independence Day!


And Happy Birthday to Bill! Turns out, he's a hard one to find in pictures. After a thorough search of my own pictures, I also dug out the files of old-old pictures. As usual, your photo entertainment is seasoned with sweetness from Audrey and Megan.


P.S. I saved my all-time most favorite picture of Bill for very last. And by the way, he's with Megan.


1. What is something Bill always says to you?
A: I ask him questions sometimes, like to pick up the dog poop. But he doesn't really talk to me.
M: Always clean up his bedroom.


2. What makes Bill happy?
A: He laughs sometimes when I tickle him.
M: Playing with toys with him.


3. What makes Bill sad?
A: When I don't listen to things that he tells me not to do.
M: Not playing with him.


4. How does Bill make you laugh?
A: By tickling me.
M: He tells me a joke.


5. What was Bill like as a child?
A: He liked to eat pizza.
M: Me.


6. How old is Bill?
A: I don't know. 31.
M: 4.


7. How tall is Bill?
A: I guess 31 92 inches tall.
M: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. This tall. (Standing on the couch)


 8. What is Bill's favorite thing to do?
A: Play with me.
M: Pick me up.


9. What does Bill do when you're not around?
A: Play games. He also goes somewhere when I'm not around to play with him.
M: Goes somewhere. Go to places.


10. If Bill becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: That he can help people pick up their dog food and help with the dog's poop.
M: Everyone will know his name.


11. What is Bill really good at?
A: Bill is really good at...he knows how to fix stuff.
M: Finding me.


12. What is Bill not very good at?
A: I don't know. Because I don't know.
M: Opening the door.


13. What does Bill do for his job?
A: He helps people fix their stuff.
M: Clean up all the dog poop.


14. What is Bill's favorite food?
A: Pizza.
M: Pizza.


15. What makes you proud of Bill?
A: He can play games with Grandpa.
M: Sitting by Grandpa.


16. What makes Bill proud of you?
A: I don't know.
M: Playing with him.


17. What do you and Bill do together?
A: We play games, watch tv. He can turn on the tv for me.
M: Go around the house.


18. How are you and Bill the same?
A: We both like cheese pizza.
M: Wearing the same shirts.


19. How are you and Bill different?
A: Because I'm not married to Morgan but he is. And I'm a girl, he's a boy.
M: Not playing together.


20. How do you know Bill loves you?
A: Because he likes to play with me.
M: I sent a note to him and drawed a picture and put it in an envelope and sent it to Michael. I mean Grandma.


21. Where is Bill's favorite place to go?
A: Pizza place. I built him a pizzeria tower with blocks. He loves pizza.
M: Pizza place.


22. What do you wish Bill for his birthday?
A: A new game, like with dice. I want to tell him FAMOUS.
M: A guitar.



Happy Birthday to Bill!

No comments: