Thursday, April 5, 2012

Playdate of the Decade...or of the month 'cuz we're gonna do it again in May

It's good to have friends.


Especially if you can convince at least eight of them to come to your house at the same time.


And bring all their kids.


It's all good thing the weather was nice and the kids had free reign over the backyard. I'm not sure the playroom could hold 19 small people...even if the oldest was only four.


And even better, this playdate followed another playdate that came first. On Monday, we went to visit Laura Lee!


If you don't remember, she was our day care provider in Logan while I was teaching. We haven't seen her since we moved forever ago. Ok, it's only been a year and a half. That's like the same as forever. Proof--we've both had another baby since we last saw each other.


Let's do it again. All of you! If you want to come, you're more than welcome.

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I absolutely LOVE play date time! I am glad we have started making it happen more regularly. I LOVE it. Oh and did I tell you yet that I love our play dates. :)

Alyssa Harper said...

It was SOOO fun! Can't wait for the next one!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Mad for me. Happy for you. :)

Rebecca said...

That was way fun! Can't wait for the next one!

Erin said...

What was I pointing at? Also, I was going to be REALLY embarrassed because I never realized my nose was that big from the side! Yikes. Upon closer inspection, it's Liz'a arm. Thank heavens!

Can't wait for next time!