Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One of those cryptic posts that makes you wonder what's really going on...

Isn't it interesting how our past can affect us in ways we are completely unaware of. Isn't it interesting how powerful the human mind is in erasing harmful memories. Isn't it interesting how much they hurt when you remember.

Isn't it interesting how you want to scream so loud that everyone can know exactly how you feel. Isn't it interesting how you wish you could shove it all back under the rock of forgottens and honestly believe it never happened.

Isn't it interesting how you're certain that no one will believe you. Isn't it interesting how certain you are that you don't believe it yourself. Isn't it interesting how desperately you wish you didn't believe it.

Isn't it interesting how many feelings suddenly make sense. Isn't it interesting how many actions and decisions suddenly seem justified. Isn't it interesting how ridiculous it all seems.

Isn't it interesting how terrified you are that it will happen again. Isn't it interesting to realize that it already has.

Isn't it interesting how hard it is to breathe.

Isn't it interesting to know that it really will all be better in the end. But until then, I think I'm just going to cry.

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

:( I hear you friend. Although I know it is hard to remember I really do feel it is the only thing that will really set you free. Thanks for chatting with me. I kind of like our weekly phone calls. :)

Kate said...

I keep trying to comment these past few months but I feel like I'm going to say the wrong thing. Know that I am thinking of you very often.

Also, I feel about cryptic posts the way you feel about hugs, only maybe worse.

Anonymous said...

but it is also interesting when you realize how hard you've been trying not to fall. That when you finally fell then you got up again, were ok, and tried again. Accepted that you might fall again and that if you did then you would get back up and it would be all right. And once you realize that then the idea of falling no longer controls you.