Saturday, January 7, 2012

Through Jane's Eyes

Happy Birthday 
to our newest 
FOUR-YEAR-OLD!!


In honor of the occasion, here are several pictures from Jane's new camera (it's a kid camera--forgive the blurriness, it's not the highest quality, though she absolutely loves it), as well as some of the more amusing and interesting things she's said of late.




"Mom, I'm feeling very selfish today."
"Really? Why?"
"Selfish means that you didn't eat your dinner and that you're STARVING. I'm pretty selfish because I'm hungry."





About her preschool teacher:
"Miss Vicki came back to school today with a new hip. She had to get a new one because her bone didn't work anymore, so the doctor took it out and put in a metal bone instead. Now she can walk, but she has to use a cane. Sometimes Grandpa Jeff uses a cane, too. I can use a cane. Except I don't have one. Here, I'll use this stick and show you how to walk with a cane."

And so she did, all the way home from school.




"Megan is my sister. Yep. That's about all I can say about her."






"Oh, Mom, I'm so glad I had that candy. Now I don't have to eat lunch."






"You must call me Princess Jane because I am a princess and I am in charge of the world."







"Let's just skip Christmas so Claire can come over."



2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

hahaha wow, I love the skip Christmas quote. Now that is true friendship. :)

Tannie Datwyler said...

Jane's hilariousness always makes my day. Thank you for sharing!! I LOVE it. That's hilarious that Jane snapped a few pictures while we were there, I had no idea. :)