Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Apologies

Once again, I have seriously slacked on the blogging, much to my dismay and to that, apparently, of many, many other people who keep asking why I haven't blogged recently.

Someday, someday, I'll write about what's actually going on at our house. Oh, the stories I can tell. For the moment, just know that I am not myself and our household has been under extreme stress for many months now. Slowly but surely, though, we're getting a grip on the situation. I look forward to the time when I can finally write it all down and stop keeping quite so many secrets.

I'll write about it soon. I promise.

In the meantime, I have written and back-dated several posts, including one all the way back in 2011. Yep, I was so far behind I had to go back to a completely different year. Sigh.

Happy commenting!

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I do miss you... :( We REALLY need to play. Seriously, call me sometime ok?

Meghann said...

Ugh... that little post right there made me worry about you. I hope that things start looking up and I'm sorry things have been tough. I always enjoy your updates and I think you're fantastic about documenting so much!

Rebecca said...

Meh it's okay to slack a little on the blog (maybe I'm just saying that since I've been slacking myself :) ).

And in response to your comment on my blog we actually already do have a minivan! :) I just never did a blog post about it because I was afraid it would start rumors before I was ready to tell! :)