Friday, January 27, 2012

Six Months

3 Days


3 Months


6 Months


If you notice, his knees are bent up so you can't see how long his legs really are. Ben's six month check-up is this coming Monday, along with Jane's four-year visit. Man, they're getting old. I'll post their stats then!

Meanwhile, pictures of my cutest baby boy ever. In the crabbiest outfit I've ever been genuinely excited to spend money on.



I posted this last picture on Facebook and took suggestions for an appropriate caption.


A few of my favorite submissions:

"It's hard to find treats on a freshly vacuumed carpet, Mom."

"Is it time to eat or poop?"

"So when is Amy coming over?"
And the official contest winner:

"Take it from me buddy...you really should have E-trade take a look at your investment portfolio."

4 comments:

The Waggoners said...

I love the winning caption! We have a new blog address
wackywaggonerfamily@blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

He is such a little stud! Can't believe he's 6 months old...that's so big!

Erin said...

I love those captions! so funny. How sad that he still hasn't met his buddy, Owen! I love that I have a friend to share baby milestones with. :)

Tannie Datwyler said...

Crabbiest outfit! I LOVE IT - that made me laugh out loud. He just gets more adorable all the time.