Monday, January 30, 2012

6 + 4 = January

With Jane's four-year check up and Ben's six-month check up both today, I figured this was a good time to post the few random pictures I have saved up from January. Those all go together, right? Right?


Audrey Jane
4 years old

28% for height
26% for weight

Everything looks great with Jane. The doctor's main comment was that she is an excellent speaker and that she is very smart. She even wrote a bunch of names in the chart for him. There was some discussion about her birthmark and the possibility of having it removed via a laser procedure, but there will have to be much more discussion before any such decision is made.

Benjamin Ryan
6 months old

17 lbs 1 oz
40% for weight

27 inches
68% for height

Ben is happy and STRONG. He's only a little above average for height now--and his weight is starting to catch up. He does have a touch of eczema, but it would be hard to avoid that if you're my child...

We did get the go-ahead to wean him off of night feedings--Hooray! He has slept through the night only a handful of times, and I am definitely ready for a full night's sleep on a more regular basis.

And for some amusing pictures...

Megan and Ben hung out with Wendi and Tony back when Chris and I took Jane on her birthday date. Wendi sent this picture to me afterwards--anyone reminding of Johnny Depp/Willy Wonka?


More Megan shots...I don't really have any of Jane because she has become violently opposed to having her picture taken lately. Apparently she only likes to be behind the camera instead of in front of it.




This is now Ben's standard face whenever I pull out the camera. He seems to have it mistaken for food. Or maybe he's just really excited to show off his gums?




Last but not least, I had one shot of the twins--Joel on the left, Enoch on the right. Combined, they almost weigh as much as Ben. Almost.


UPDATED: Lisa informed me that the twins do, in fact, outweigh Ben by 8 ounces when combined. Yay for growing babies!

4 comments:

valerie said...

So cute! I love bens face in all of those pictures.. You have super cute kids!

Lisa said...

Just so you know. Combined the twins now weigh 8 ounces more than Ben. It is not much, but is it a step in the right direction.

Tannie Datwyler said...

It's so funny to me that your kids all have such different stats. :) Those pictures are great - some really cute ones of Megan.

We Krazy Knuts said...

Oh yay for sleep! You're so good...I never waited for the doctor to tell me to stop feeding the kids in the night, I just did it myself. Maybe I should have asked the doctor, then the kids wouldn't have been so stinkin' scrawny!
I love all the pics of your kids..they are so cute!!!