Friday, November 4, 2011

Welcome to the World

You may not have guessed it from this picture,


but Lisa gave birth to twins yesterday!

Enoch Jeffrey
November 3, 2011
10:24 PM


3 lbs. 2 oz.
17 inches




Joel Christian
10:25 PM




5 lbs. 0 oz.
18 inches



They are so tiny! Born at 35 1/2 weeks, both babies are currently in the NICU, doing as well as can be expected at the moment. They are off the ventilators and just on oxygen. Mom is doing well, too. Keep them in your prayers!

Hooray for new babies!

6 comments:

valerie said...

Glad they are doing well! :)

rroehale said...

Such handsome little guys! Congratulations on two new nephews!

Nancy Hicks said...

Oh so tender...precious.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I can not even imagine having a baby that is THAT little. Holy wow! Our prayers are with your sister and her family.

Tannie Datwyler said...

That's wonderful!! I mean, 35 weeks is still early, but that's great conuderung the alternative. Amszing, so tin y and sweet.

pawlyandsandy said...

Wow, I think I was that big before delivery and I only had 1 baby in me. I hope her boys do well and can come home soon!