Monday, October 31, 2011

Cutest Things Ever

 I broke my own blogging rule--I backdated the last three posts. Not that it matters. But I have to document it for my own sake.

Halloween!

...the costumes...

Little Red Riding Hood


Fairy


and Princess


(Wait...hold on. Those were all the same kid...)

We celebrated twice this year. Once with my mom's ward on Friday and once with our own tonight--hence Jane's triple costume. (Wait...hold on. Three is more than two...) She didn't like the Little Red Riding Hood get-up. I was disappointed by that because it was such a stinkin' cute cape, but the whole point of dressing up is so the kids have fun, right? And if Jane wasn't having fun, well, that's lame.

At Mom's party, she traded costumes with Morgan.


Dad had some fun with it, too.


...other people's costumes...

Dalton the gorilla


Nicole the witch


Brenda the doctor/nurse/physical therapist/someone who wears scrubs and a stethoscope


There were others dressed up in our group, but I didn't get any good pictures. Except for my kids. Not just Jane--the rest of my kids, too. Just the cutest things ever!

Pumpkin


and
Hot Dog


Trunk-or-Treat #1






Trunk-or-Treat #2





We finished out the night trick-or-treating to my parents' house--the only house we went to, incidentally.


Fun little note about Ben's costume. When we wasn't wearing the whole hot dog suit, he looked something like this.


What's the red part on a hot dog? Ketchup. Ha.

The actual side note I meant to make was that this red pajama set was Christopher's when he was a baby. Cute cute. Like father, like son. (Did you know that Chris liked to dress up as ketchup, too?)

Anyway, Happy Halloween! And thank you, snow, for waiting to come until today instead of yesterday.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

CUTE COSTUMES!!! That is the cutest Little Red Riding Hood/Fairy/Princess/Pumpkin/Hotdog I've ever seen! :)

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those are all SO SWEET - I love Megan as the pumpkin and the hot dog is always fun with a little one. But Jane take the cake, she looks so fun in all those costumes. :)