Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Need for Handsome

Confession: I have been asked to teach a Relief Society activity tonight about journals and blogging. Since I am using my own blog as the example and knowing that new people will probably be stopping by for a peek after my presentation, I feel the need to update. Hence the three posts written yesterday...

And welcome to any new visitors! I hope you enjoyed my presentation. ;) (Since I'm writing this about four hours before the fact, I still don't know how it went.)

As usual, there are several random pictures floating around on the camera that aren't particularly attached to any event and hence don't easily fit into any particular post. So, in no particular order, here is a conglomeration of October and so-far November snapshots.

Have you met Honey? Jane is quite attached, still, to this baby doll. She sleeps with her every night and begs to take her just about any time we leave the house. I usually say no because I know what an end of the world episode we would have come bedtime if Honey were forgotten somewhere...


Jane is still quite into stealing my camera; this is her own artwork. Hello inspiration for a certain Christmas present. It also spotlights a lovely practice my girls have developed--using all my clean kitchen washcloths for baby blankets. Not my favorite thing ever.

Since Ben so much enjoyed Dierdre's exersaucer, we broke out our own this weekend. Thank you, Christopher, for getting it all cleaned up after it spent a few months in the garage.


The first time we put him in, he just smiled and played for almost 45 minutes. That's pretty much forever when you generally can't even stay awake for much longer than an hour, let alone stand and play for that long. The baseball player outfit is pretty cute, too.

I'm still a complete sucker for sleeping pictures. They just never get old.





Village Inn can be quite tiring.


Jane decided yesterday that she wanted to be handsome. Apparently "handsome" equates to "wear boy clothes."


And apparently my almost-four-year-old can fit into size 0-3 month clothes. Awesome. I have to say, though, that this particular outfit looked cuter on Ben...

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

ha. ha. ha. oh Jane... that picture is too funny. :)Good luck on your presentation tonight!

Los Workmancitos said...

My little girl loves to go through my dish cloths as well for her dolls. I sure do find a more dish towels in the laundry than I use to.

Tannie Datwyler said...

Hehehe, Jane's picture made me laugh out loud. And you are right, sleeping kid pictures never get old - Megan looks so precious.

How DID it go, by the way??