Thursday, October 13, 2011

2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days

My little boy is getting so big!


Thank goodness for cell phone cameras to take pictures to send to Dad while he's still at work until 2:30 in the morning. (Blah for that, though.)


Every time Ben wakes up, he smiles as soon as he sees me. Even if he's been screaming, he'll switch right to a smile when I come in the room. That's just about the best thing ever. Ever ever.


Ben loves his sisters. He smiles a lot for Jane, too--right up until she accidentally sits on him or something equally not soft.



I love my baby.


2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the smiles! It is amazing how quick they grow up.

Tannie Datwyler said...

Babies make me so happy. :) My heart is just aching thinking of Deirdre growing so fast. She'll be 8 months in a week, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN????