Friday, September 30, 2011

September Dump

It's no grand secret that I've been having a rough time in these few weeks since Ben was born...hopefully we'll get better sooner rather than later. So far, though, I've already missed quite a few nice posts that could have been had for the enjoyment of all. But, I never wrote them. Eh. We'll just put them all together now.

A while back Lisa and I took all our kids to Wheeler Farm...



Two weeks ago, we all went to This is the Place Park for L3's annual company picnic. They got to ride the horses, which they thoroughly enjoyed.



But they really LOVED the little playhouse village. We spent far more time there than anywhere else.



Maybe, just maybe, Megan enjoyed the watermelon more. She just wouldn't stop eating it...


We have missed Chris around our house lately. He's been quite busy with testing at work, in addition to which he's still been working on getting his car fixed. It's fixed now--head gaskets and new radiator successfully installed. Yay!! Thank you again, Lisa and Christian, for letting us borrow the Taurus.


Perhaps because we've missed it so much lately, I makes me extra happy when I can see my kids playing with their dad.



About a month ago, we took Ben to Primary Children's to have his hips x-rayed. Nothing to be concerned about, it's just a better-safe-than-sorry check because he was breech. I took this picture in the waiting room.


I've taken more pictures. I can't help it. He's my little man. I also think it's funny when he falls asleep in amusing positions and places. Like a bed that's about 100 times his size.






My kids are pretty cute together, too.




Good times.

4 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I love the pictures Laura. Ben is so cute - that bed picture is hilarious. And holy cow Megan's hair is getting LONG.

I miss you... sigh. How are you doing? I know you said not great, but you need to talk? Call me. E-mail me. OR BETTER YET... come visit me. Heheheh.

We Krazy Knuts said...

Your kids are so cute!!!!!

Alyssa Harper said...

I loved the pictures of daddy and the kids. So cute. Something about seeing a man play with his children melts my heart. ;)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

What cute pictures. I love the picture of all the kids piled in the toddler bed. :)

We need to get together soon ok? Ok.