Thursday, September 29, 2011

Commemoration

It's often considered traditional to commemorate the honeymoon on major anniversaries--fifth, tenth, twentieth, etc. We decided to follow that tradition and return to our own honeymoon destination. Where was that?

Lagoon


Yes, that's where we went for our honeymoon, and that's where we went on Saturday. Thank you, Mom, for watching the girls and thank you, Amy, for keeping Ben for an entire day. You guys are awesome.

We were much more interested in riding the rides and flirting with each other than taking pictures, so I only have a few select shots to share. We happened to attend during Frightmares, so they had a few extra attractions set up...

Like fun house mirrors.


And...dead guys. Cool.


This isn't my most romantic picture collection ever, but I want to say that I LOVE MY HUSBAND. I feel very special to be married to him. We've made it five years--that's pretty darn good by society's standards nowadays. Here's to many, many, many more years. I'm betting on eternity, babe. Love you!

1 comment:

We Krazy Knuts said...

I remember in our Level 3 classes when you told us all that you were going to go to Lagoon for your honeymoon!!! Awesome!