Saturday, July 23, 2011

Why I'm Still Pregnant

When the version failed last week, I had the option of scheduling the c-section for Thursday the 21st, Friday the 22nd, or Tuesday the 26th. Why did I pick the 26th? Well, I purposely prolonged this pregnancy by five days for...

Mr. and Mrs. Phillips


Congratulations, Bill and Morgan!

It was a very simple, peaceful wedding. Very tastefully done, and very fitting to the bride and groom.


Things were a little hectic getting ready, of course. Jane was very, very excited for her new purple dress and for getting her hair curled--a rare occurrence in her life thus far.


This was the very first time Megan's hair has ever been put in a ponytail of any kind--yes, she's almost 2. She was very cute in her new dress, too.


...until about ten minutes later when she exploded all through her diaper, tights, and dress. Sigh. Be glad we didn't get a picture of her backside at this moment!


Don't worry, we were able to salvage the dress. And she was probably better off without tights anyway.

We did have some time to kill before the ceremony started, whether that means swinging or napping--to each his own.



And then, let the festivities begin!

Jane and Megan as flower girls, walking with the maid of honor


Enter the bride and her mother


And smile for the happy couple!


Congratulations!

Welcome to the family, Morgan!


We can always use another sister.


P.S. It was nine years ago today that Chris and I first started dating in Alaska. My, how time flies.

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love the random table sitters in your big family picture :) I'm glad the wedding went well and that Megan's dress wasn't ruined for the wedding... Now it is officially time to have this baby. Oh and by the way, now since I'm not on vacation if you need anything this week I will be around so let me know. haha.