Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Same Smile

My sister recently posted a ton of old pictures from back in the day. (I only say that because I remember watching a show when the main character HATED it when anyone under the age of 50 said "back in the day". Ha. I don't even remember what show it was. Anyway...)

My dad pointed out that one of the pictures of me looks remarkably similar to Megan. What do you think?

Me sometime in the first year of my life...


Megan last September...


I don't know about you, but those smiles...

In other news, as of today, Chris and I have been married for

Four years, Four months,
Four weeks, and Four days


I've been thinking for the last week that I wanted to post something cute about that, but I haven't been able to come up with anything. Sigh. I'll let you know if I have any epiphanies of clever cuteness with which to express the coolness of the repetitive number four.

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You are so funny. I love your 4's though. And Yes, I think Megan does look an AWFUL lot like you. Wow. I wouldn't have said that not having seen that picture.