Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A day late...

In our
Four years, Four months,
Four weeks, and Four days
(yesterday)
of being married, Chris and I have...


...lived in four apartments/houses

...purchased four cars

...owned four beds for our family:
double, queen, crib, and twin

...owned four dining room tables
(none of which did we purchase ourselves)

...had four siblings get married

...been camping four times

...owned four TVs

...purchased four additional bookcases

...collectively attended four years of college

...traveled to four different states together


Did you know that if you type
FOUR
too many times,
it starts to look really weird?

3 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I like your Four post. :) You always manage to find the weird numerics in your life. :)

I also think you DO look like Megan!! Cute picture.

Rebecca said...

You have no idea how happy this post makes me!!

I have a very odd obsession with numbers. Like I get excited when my odometer says 131313 and stuff. And when I know some cool number is about to come up on the odometer and I miss it I get sad!

Last summer our marriage ticker came to the 3 Years 3 Months 3 Weeks and 3 Days milestone and I loved that. I even took a picture of my blog that day to document it. Bailey's 1 Year 1 Month 1 Week 1 Day birthday is coming up and I'm excited about that.

Jake thinks I'm crazy so I was so happy to see that someone shares this numeric obsession of mine! Although you're probably not nearly as bad as me haha. :)

Happy 4 Year 4 Month 4 Week and 4 Day anniversary!

We Krazy Knuts said...

Whoa I think that's crazy! Way cool!

Oh, and I forgot to tell you in your last post about all the people that are pregnant, you can take that number back up to 26.