Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Megan Leigh


As of Monday...

21 lbs 9 oz.
54th percentile

30 in.
otherwise known as 2 and a half feet
84th percentile


Megan's newest tricks,
almost all gained within the last couple days...

Hugs
she'll lay her head on your shoulder

Kisses
mouth wide open

Clapping
anytime anyone else does, or just randomly when she's sitting on the floor by herself

High Five
at least, she'll hold her hand in the air and wait for you

Folding Arms
when we pray, she folds her arms--cute!


I love this girl.

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

What a cutie. I can't believe these little gals (yours and mine) are one already. This last year has really flown by. I love her outfit in these pictures though just fyi.

Rebecca said...

What a little sweety! She's adorable.

Brenda said...

I miss being there and seeing all the fun things happen. She is so cute!

The Edwards Family said...

Wow! She and Asher really are almost exactly the same size! She's darling! I love this age when they do all those fun things!

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'm behind on your post - I need to read your other one, but I just thought these pictures of Megan were so cute. What a doll!!