Thursday, October 21, 2010

just can't get enough

The girls and I were in some serious need for non-related, same age and gender socializing, so when my dad said he was going to Logan and we could hitch a ride if desired, we took full advantage of the opportunity for a playdate with the Datwylers. [That was a long sentence.]

We stopped first in Ogden. We stayed in the car and ate pb&j sandwiches and fruit snacks while Grandpa did a Phase I on a building and lumberyard.


Note the matching car seats. After much debate, Megan is now forward-facing and loving it.

Once we arrived in Logan and had lunch at Tannie's house, we all packed up and headed to the park. Despite being the middle of October, the weather was perfect.



Yes, Megan is walking now. She was still iffy about the whole thing for a while, but she's caught on that you can carry things if you walk instead of crawl. I think that sealed the deal for her. By the way, she beat Jane by a month, but I'm not sure that would have happened if Jane hadn't broken her leg...

Claire somehow missed the other pictures, but she was definitely there.


Yay for best friends when you're little!

I had a dream last night that everything out of my purse was stolen--my wallet, checkbook, sunglasses, camera, everything. I woke up very, very disappointed that I had lost all these pictures! Forget the wallet, I wanted the camera.

Good thing it was a dream.

4 comments:

Meghann said...

Cute pictures sounds like a lot of fun!

Rebecca said...

Oh how cute! Love the pic of Jane & Claire. Can I schedule a play date with you and your cute kids? We're also in need of some non-related, same age and gender socializing.

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'm so glad you guys came. I mad I forgot my camera. Can you e-mail me these? You got some SUPER cute shots. I love the hand holding.

The Edwards Family said...

How fun! Gotta love little girl best friends! :)