Monday, May 9, 2011

Ups and Downs

The downside of mothering...

super nasty poopy diapers

SCREAMING children in Sacrament meeting
--the
entire time

being woken up early

children who won't eat anything,
except maybe cookies



The upside of mothering...

a pan of Rice Krispie treats just for me

not preparing any meal the entire day

a picture of "zappers, or something like that" drawn just for me

time to work on the puzzle while watching Lord of the Rings


(trust me, those piles denote serious progress, even if you can't tell!)

and truly hilarious moments, like this one:

Sorry it's a little shaky. I was laughing too hard while holding the camera.

4 comments:

We Krazy Knuts said...

That video of Megan is really awesome! I love it.

Yay for being mothers!

Molly said...

Your kids sound like mine at church. Nixon likes to scream "let go'a me!" and "put me down!" ha ha. It isn't that funny when it is happening though. especially when you are sitting behind elderly people who can still hear, and glare.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Ok that video IS hilarious! haha oh that's classic. Gotta love it.

Tannie Datwyler said...

That video had me in stitches! Linus has done similar things once or twice. It's so funny!! Thanks for sharing.