Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sandwiches at Le Jardin

Congratulations to Morgan
for completing her bachelor's degree in
Medical Laboratory Sciences
from University of Utah.

We were all invited to a luncheon in her honor.


The cake was exceptionally tasty. Don't tell, but I ate all of my piece and half of Brenda's. Let's say Brenda's half was for the baby.


And who could resist the opportunity for some random candid shots...



We had other pictures in which Megan was not covering my face, but I have to say, my largish belly was quite unflattering-looking in these particular pictures, so I opted to share only the one when Megan was on my lap.

I was not exactly privy to the goings-on in these next two pictures, but I have been sworn to my duty of posting them. So, here for all your viewing pleasure, is every cell phone of every person in our group.


And here is every ring of every person in our group.


And on that odd ending note,
Congratulations again, Morgan!

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

How fun. I like the cell phone and ring pictures. Looks like you were having a little too much fun :) That place looks beautiful though. I see great potential for a great photo shoot. haha

Tannie Datwyler said...

I like those ring and cell phone pictures. Oh how boring - I just saw that is exactly what Liz said. But it's still true. :)

Britta said...

Matt and I sat around the computer trying to figure out what rings blonged to what people and what cell phones belonged to what people. I knew yours for sure and I'm pretty sure I knew Lisa's (how weird, right?)

That was entertaining, thanks. :)

Laura said...

Phones: Deborah, Deborah, Bill, Lisa, Christian, Sarah, Laura, Mom, Bill, Morgan, Chris, Amy

Rings: bottom, left to right--Christian, Brenda, Laura, Lisa, middle row--Deborah, Chris, Laura, Amy, Morgan, Amy, top row--Deborah, Deborah, Deborah, Mom, Mom