Thursday, November 18, 2010

While it's still fall...

This particular event took place over a month ago...that's like forever behind when it comes to me and blogging. In the beginning, I couldn't get myself to blog about it because I had exactly ten posts for the month of October and I just couldn't mess that up...ten posts in the tenth month of 2010...lame, I know. And then the farther away it got, the harder it was to think of anything to say about it...and I haven't really been blogging this month anyway...

'Nough excuses. Since I apparently don't have much to say, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Here it comes...our family outing to Wheeler Farm,
including Jane's new friend Sara from nursery.

Corn & Hay Maze


Eating Corn
I don't really think she was supposed to do this...

but I thought I'd take a picture anyway.

Wagon Ride


Visiting the Pond and the pigs

I would like to point out that those geese are the same size as Megan. Ha.

Choosing a Pumpkin


And there you have it!
It really was a fun little trip.
I'm glad we went.

1 comment:

The Edwards Family said...

How fun! We wanted to do all that at Wheeler Farm but never got around to it. Maybe next year :)