Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Party! Party! Party!

You should come!

We are throwing a going away party for ourselves (forgive the social faux pas if you have a problem with that...). We have made a lot of good friends in the time we have lived in Logan and we want to see as many of you as we can before we pack up and head out.

Who:
You! And anyone we've met in Logan. And anyone you know who we know that doesn't read the blog and isn't friends with me on Facebook and won't know about the party unless you tell them!
Spread the word!

When:
June 4, 2010
7:00-9:00 PM

Where:
1550 N 400 E
Pavilion behind Stake Center

What:
This is an ice cream party--
we will bring vanilla ice cream, bowls and utensils. We are asking you to bring a topping you are willing to share with others. If not, you can just have some ice cream anyway.


Please come!
Although I am excited for all the things that will come next (like living with my husband again), I am sad that we're leaving. I need to end on a happy note. And let's be honest--it'll be really lame if no one comes!


P.S. If you can come, please tell me so I know how much ice cream to buy. :)

P.P.S. I posted a few of Jane's funny stories below...check those out, too, if you haven't already.

No comments: