Friday, March 28, 2014

All Done!

Three weeks is already up! On this incredibly rainy day, we ventured out to the orthopedic surgeon's office again to have Megan's cast removed. Ben came along for the ride (or because I didn't bother to find a babysitter).


The saw was loud, which was a bit scary, but Megan said it only tickled.


Pause with me for a moment while we jump back to 2011. In March, Megan broke her arm while I was pregnant.


2014--in March, Megan broke her arm while I was pregnant. I sense a pattern here.


She was excited to have her cast of that time...


...and she was excited this time.


Just for kicks and giggles, I found the picture of our family's first-ever broken bone--Jane's leg in September of 2008.


At least our kids are still cute with broken bones.


1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I can't believe you've already had 3 broken bones with your kiddies! Crazy. I'm glad Megan got her cast off again.