Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh my goodness, we're so funny

We can't be funny before we go camping.

Don't write that down, that wasn't funny.

Sometimes I'm so cool that I don't even know.

I was right? I'm never right when I make things up.

Those weren't real leaves, they were dream leaves.

I am sharing my insight even though I don't have a Plymouth.

They can be funny now 'cause they're not going camping.



It's like an exorcism of gnats.

Camping. Camping attracts gnats.

Why do they only come to me?
They don't. You just whine about it louder.



Is that the rule of the crack? You can look and see if you like it?

I'm picking bugs off you like a monkey.

I just snorted a bug. It'll fly around in my brain now.

That was like ninja speed gnat killing.



10! 10! Wild! Wild! Oh my gosh.



I don't care if my kids eat dirt [or drink lake water]. I just don't want them to get it on me.

If you weren't so far behind, you'd be winning.

And, break! Oh, They already left.


Hey, Laura, we're really funny but it seems to only be us.


I hit my funny bone but I hit it awkwardly so it's really not that funny.


Mud. Mud. Mud.


You're lumpy.

I got a bug bite on my elbow. What fresh hell is this?

Oops, I just kicked a dog.

Why are we funny at night? We are so funny at night.

I'm going to take this in case we're funny.


Our cracks are smaller.

4 comments:

Holli said...

Are you at Payson Lakes? That is one of our family traditions!

Laura said...

Yes! Way to get it from not so many pictures. :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

There are no words for this post. No words. :) haha. ok, that was pretty funny. And those pictures of Ben eating the dirt... kind of funny too.

Tannie Datwyler said...

You are so silly. :) I love the pictures - especially Ben eating mud.