Friday, March 25, 2011

Special Edition

When I posted my March shout-out a few weeks back, I was informed (multiple times) that I had missed a birthday. I here submit my formal apology and post my revised perpetual calendar for March 2011.


Everyone say Happy Birthday to Morgan!

She is marrying my brother Bill on July 23. It'll be great, as long as we ignore the fact that my baby is due July 28... At least no one will expect me to do anything! But really, we're very excited for them to finally be getting married. The ceremony will be held in my grandparents' backyard in Draper. Hooray for weddings!!


And Happy Birthday, Morgan! Sorry I didn't have a cuter birthday picture for the calendar. I'm not really sure what that circle thing even is, but know at least that your birthday is marked.,

No comments: