Friday, December 23, 2011

On this Christmas Adam

I've been informed that Adam came before Eve and it therefore stands to reason the Christmas Eve is likewise preceded by Christmas Adam.

Of course, it's possible that I find that amusing at the moment because it's not quite 5:00 in the morning and I'm sitting on the couch with an extremely happy baby. I confess that I do find his smiles slightly less appealing when they are the means of keeping me out of bed. We do spend this particular hour together oft, however, and I thought I'd take advantage of it this morning.

That was wordy. I must be tired. I always talk too much when I'm tired. (Have you ever wondered where Jane gets her linguistic tendencies?)

In light of the fast-approaching holiday, I thought I'd share a certain two decorations, both containing personal touches. First, Chris's contribution to this year's festivities:


Part of family pictures last week included cleaning up the yard and trimming the bushes. Chris took advantage of that opportunity to fashion our first-ever wreath.

Megan's touch was, shall we say, less generous in holiday spirit.

2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Oh my goodness I giggled at that last picture. Whoops :) merry christmas Adam to you too.

Tannie Datwyler said...

Merry Christmas Adam... oh Laura, you crack me up. :)