Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ben And

At four and a half months, Ben is...

14 lbs. 14 oz.
33rd percentile

26.5 inches
85th percentile

...tall & skinny.

In his four months, I have collected a few pictures of him next to other babies, none of which have I ever posted. Let's do that now, shall we?

Cole & Ben
Cole is our neighbor. He's two months older than Ben...but more than two months bigger. :)

Ben & Ivan
Yay for cousins! I'm very excited for Ben and Ivan to be best friends. Even though Ben will probably forever be way, way taller than Ivan. I'm with Ivan on this one, though. I was always the short one.

Deirdre & Ben
Deirdre is Tannie's baby. She's five months older than Ben, but when we stretched them both out, she was only about an inch taller. Dude, Ben. You must be your father's son, because you certainly didn't get it from me.

Kennedy & Ben
Kennedy is the girl I watch a couple of days a week. This picture was just funny because their clothes matched.

Joel & Ben
You want to talk about huge... Both of Lisa's twins are home from the hospital now. Yay! And yay for even more cousins so close in age!


I keep cracking jokes about how tall Ben is. It will be even funnier if it's all a fluke and he actually ends up really short. Ha.

4 comments:

Megan said...

He is as big as Emily and she is 8 months old! That just makes me laugh.

Tannie Datwyler said...

I love these pictures. Yeah, at 9 months D is 27 1/2 inches. :) Which is spot on 50th percentile for a 9 month old girl. But Ben is only 1 inch shorter and he's 5 months younger??? Um, hello!!

Molly said...

Ben is so cute! I took Max in to the Dr a few days ago when he was 6 weeks and he was 12 lbs 13 oz. HA HA! what a fatty. :)

Michael and Amanda said...

I would just like to say that Ivan is normal. He's longer than I was when I was that age and Michael took forever to get his height. He'll catch up.