Wednesday, December 21, 2011

because he Loves me

Because Chris loves me, he read my favorite book. 
He figured that if I liked it so much, he should probably know what it's about.

Remember my favorite book?


Yes indeed, my husband read Pride and Prejudice
I will even venture to say that he enjoyed it.

But wait, it gets better. 
Now that he's done with the book, he agreed to watch the movie with me.

Not the Kiera Knightly two hour version, mind you. 
We're talking the real deal here. 
All six hours.


Ah, it's good to be loved. 
He even laughs at the appropriate moments.

3 comments:

Megan said...

That's commitment! Love the Kiera Knightly version, but I really love the six hour version.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

heheh oh that's funny. What a good guy. Karl and I went to the new one in theater when we were dating and I got so mad at him when he laughed during the most romantic part of the movie! The thing that shocks me is, Karl likes chick flicks just about as much as I do... little stinker.

Glad Chris enjoyed it... a major turning point in your relationship?

Tannie Datwyler said...

This makes me chuckle!! Richard has watched all the Jane Austens that I have, but - he's never read one.