Thursday, January 15, 2009

Did you know...

My favorite food is spaghetti.

I eat elementary cafeteria food for lunch at least four days of the week.

I have a scar on the second toe of my left foot where my best friend ran into me on MY bike when I was three.



I bite my fingernails.

I can't sleep if my ear is folded.

I collect anything ladybug.

I can only wear natural fabrics...cotton, linen, and silk. Nothing else.

I'm allergic to milk and it makes me miserable.

I live by lists. If I haven't written it down, it will probably never happen.

Jane and I have matching cowlicks in the middle of our foreheads, although hers goes in the opposite direction.


I cut Chris's hair to save money, but I am willing to pay $20+ to get my hair cut.

All of my movies are in alphabetical order and it drives me nuts if one is out of place.


I keep a Reese's peanut butter cup in my desk at school. I never eat it, but I leave it there knowing I could eat it if I really really wanted to.

We have five representations of the Salt Lake temple in our living room...two pictures, one statue, a cross-stitch, and a puzzle.

I rotate shampoo every two or three showers so my head won't itch.

I have seven boxes in my closet full of letters that have been written to me since high school.

My downstairs bathroom is decorated in lighthouses.

When I put away our laundry, I don't mind folding clothes, but I hate hanging things up. Too much effort.

Our family color is green.

I'm short.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How do you have the will-power not to eat a Reese's peanut butter cup sitting in your desk? I definitely don't have that. Oh and being short is cool!

Tannie Datwyler said...

I liked read that a lot! But. . . I did know that you are short. :) My favorite color is green too.

Jared and Delia said...

That was a fun post. Your head itches if you use the shampoo more than 3 times in a row? Interesting.

So do you all like the color green? Is that why it is your family color?

I agree with Rebecca. I would have already eaten the Reeses. You have crazy will power.

Jared and I are opposite on the hair cut issue. He has to go get it cut at like a great clips or something like that. He doesn't trust me - for good reason. I can go to the beauty college for $4 and feel fine about it and I get my hair cut 1 or 2 times a year.