Monday, May 25, 2009

Pregnant Moments

Pregnancy is a good excuse for doing a lot of stupid things...

I forgot to call my class in from recess. I think they had about fifteen extra minutes outside that day.

In the shower, I put conditioner in my hair, then shampoo, then conditioner again.

I went to school wearing slippers instead of shoes. (I did notice and had time to go home and change.)

While making a bowl of cereal, I pulled the jug out of the fridge...and proceeded to pour water all over my food. Yuk.

I wore my shirt inside-out all day at school. I didn't notice until 2:00 in the afternoon--no one said anything, so I'm hoping no one else noticed, either.

I pulled into the garage and hit the window-down button in the car repeatedly, getting very frustrated when the garage door wouldn't close.


* * * * *

I'm home today for Memorial Day. I really hope that it is in fact Memorial Day and I'm not actually supposed to be at school right now...

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Ok so I think that is about the funniest thing I have heard in a while. You make me laugh. :) Yes it is memorial day so you should be safe...

Jared and Delia said...

Ha ha! That was funny. Oh pregnancy is funny. I wish I could remember all the stupid stuff I did when I was pregnant...but alas I was pregnant and I have already forgotten what it was I did. :)

Unknown said...

That was hilarious.

Shantel said...

Greg and I laughed and laughed as we read your post, thanks for sharing!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Cammie doesn't ring a bell and I don't think I have any relatives in Logan, so probably not. Could be a 2nd cousin or something... who knows?